- You cannot add "Tandoor Aladdin Premium" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Showing all 34 results
Important: any cast-iron cookware requires special care to prevent rusting see the video in the Detailed Description below
|Fits||Aladdin, Oriental, Ataman and Saka||Khan, Ataman, Saka, Hunter, Antique, Aladdin Mini and Chief|
|Diameter||28 cm / 11 in||21 cm / 8.3 in|
|Skewer Lengh||16 cm / 6.3 in||13 cm / 5.1 in|
|Depth of Bowl||11 cm / 4.3 in||8.5 cm / 3.3 in|
Diameter: 11.5 in / 29 cm Distance between tiers: 4 in / 10 cm Height: 20.5 / 52 cm
Diameter: 13 in / 33 cm Distance between tiers: 4 in / 10 cm Height: 18.5 / 48 cm
Diameter: 8.6 in / 22 cm Distance between tiers: 4.7 in / 12 cm Height: 19 in / 49 cm
Diameter: 11.4 in / 29 cm Distance between tiers: 4 in / 10 cm Height: 11.8 in / 30 cm
Diameter: 8.6 in / 22 cm Height: 13 in / 33 cm
Diameter: 8.6 in / 22 cm Distance between tiers: 5 in / 13 cm Height: 13 in / 33 cm
Diameter: 11.4 in / 29 cm Height: 11.8 in / 30 cm
- Extra Large: 33.5 cm, 13.2 in (fits: Oriental)
- Large : 27.5 cm, 10.8 in (fits: Aladdin, Antique, Ataman, Aladdin Mini, Saka and Oriental)
- Small : 21 cm, 8.25 in (fits: Nomad, Khan, and Chief.)
- Please note, tandoor lids could be just a tiny bit smaller than the original lid. We are unable to adjust the lid to your unique tandoor.
- Tandoors and lids are manufactured together, so those are unique for every tandoor.
- Spare lids are manufactured to fit a few models, so the look will be more generic and might not be like the original.
- If the lid is slightly smaller, you will need to grind off a little bit of the inner lid surface using Grit 50 polishing pads (available on Amazon)