!! VERY IMPORTANT: Please search "Luxury Tandoors" in your email to make sure our messages do not go to the spam folder !!
- Tracking information will be provided once your order leaves the warehouse. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us
- We are receiving information from our customers that trucking companies are delaying delivery (even though their tracking information shows otherwise). They all state that there is a staff shortage and they are swamped as a result. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do... These companies are like UPS or FedEx but in the large freight delivery world.
- For delayed tandoor deliveries, we recommend calling them via a number provided on your tracking webpage (linked on our shipping notification sent to you via email) and setting an appointment at the same time.
- YRC: when you call select 'more options' and then 'specialist' to speak to a human being
- RoadRunner: follow the prompts when you call
- For small parcel delivery (all accessories), please be patient. USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post are ALL experiencing delivery delays due to increased mail volume and some localized interruptions to delivery services. USPS is reporting some shipments are not being scanned which will result in inaccurate tracking information. Some UPS parcels are being passed to USPS and therefore can also show inaccurate tracking information as a result.