Shipping and Delivery
We deliver anywhere in the European Union!
Shipping and Delivery charges will be calculated at the time of checkout based on your address.
- We reserve the right to adjust shipping cost before shipping your order (both ways).
- Service is for curbside delivery only. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway or an accessible location outside your home. This service does not include: set-up, assembly of items and/or removal of packaging materials or transport to final destination.
- Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Orders might not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- Most of our orders are delivered in 10 to 14 business days.
A tandoor is a heavy and bulky item and is shipped via LTL freight carriers. Therefore actual shipping time depends on a particular destination location as well as operating conditions.
Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
When ordering a backordered item with items currently in stock, we will wait for the backordered items to arrive and then ship it all together.
Most of the time, the backordered items are tandoors and therefore we can save you some money by shipping accessories and tandoors together since tandoor shipping is free. In other cases a customer service representative will contact you to discuss availability and shipment times
Alternatively, leave a comment in the ‘Order Notes’ box telling us how you wish all other items to be shipped, to avoid waiting to speak to a representative. You will still be contacted about your backorder, but other items will ship immediately.
Tandoor receiving instructions
- As soon as the transport company delivers the tandoor to your area, they will call you and make a delivery appointment.
- Your tandoor is an expensive product. Upon delivery please take your time to inspect ONLY packaging for visible damages before signing acceptance documents to avoid any misunderstandings. When you sign the acceptance document, you confirm that your delivery is received with the packaging intact.
- Please do NOT unpack the crate in front of the driver as they are not allowed to wait for you to do this (by their company policy).
- In case the delivery is rejected for no apparent reason mentioned in the delivery documents, we reserve the right to withhold shipping expenses from your refund.
- In the extremely rare case of any damage found please reject the delivery and note the following:
- А delivery driver should confirm the damage and add his/her signature on the document.
- The tandoor should not be unpacked so that it can be taken back by the driver who delivered it.
- We will not accept returns/refund claims for the products damaged in transit if you have signed the shipping acceptance documents.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in denial of any claim or refund.
- Any defects found after unpacking will be covered by our warranty. Photos of the defects should be taken immediately during the unpacking when you see them the first time. All crates and packaging materials must be kept and used to repackage the product, ready for us to collect it.