Back-ordered items status update
Update on June 14, 2021: We start shipping on June 15 and will ship all backorders out in a few days after that. Thank you for your patience!
Update on June 7, 2021: The new batch has arrived to the port. We are in a process of clearing it through customs now. Dockers are swamped these days and there is a possibility of a day or two of a delay (so we are told). We plan to start shipping from June 15 at the latest.
Update on May 21, 2021: Another update from our transportation company. New date of arrival is now June 8th. Various small delays in various ports due to global scheduling disruptions... Therefore we will ship orders out during the second and third week of June 2021. We are very sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, it is out of our control and we can not do anything to expedite things...
Update on May 14, 2021: We just received an update from our transportation company. The new batch is delayed yet again arriving on June 4th. Therefore we will ship orders out during the second week of June 2021.
Update on Apr 15, 2021: The new batch is arriving last week of May 2021. We plan to start shipping from our warehouse in Delaware first week of June. The delay is due to scheduling disruption on major transportations lines after the Suez Canal incident. Details here and here.
Update on Feb 20, 2021: The new batch is arriving mid-May 2021. We plan to start shipping from our warehouse in Delaware on May 17.
Tracking information will be provided once your order leaves the warehouse. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us
Shipping and Delivery
We deliver anywhere in the US and Canada from our US warehouses!
Shipping and Delivery charges will be calculated at the time of checkout based on your address. Please contact us for shipping information to Hawaii or Alaska.
- Service is for curbside delivery only. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway or an accessible location outside your home. This service does not include: set-up, assembly of items and/or removal of packaging materials or transport to final destination.
- Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Orders might not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- Most of our orders are delivered in 2 to 14 business days within continental US and Canada.
A tandoor is a heavy and bulky item and is shipped via LTL freight carriers. Therefore actual shipping time depends on a particular destination location as well as operating conditions.
Tandoor receiving instructions
- As soon as the transport company delivers the tandoor to your area, they will call you and make an appointment for delivery.
- Your Tandoor is an expensive product, please take your time to inspect it for visible damages before signing shipping acceptance documents to avoid any misunderstandings.
- When you sign the acceptance document from the shipping company, you confirm that freight is received with the packaging intact.
- In the extremely rare case of any damage:
- А delivery driver should confirm the damage and add his/her signature. We recommend that you should reject the delivery.
- The Tandoor should not be unpacked if it has obvious signs of any damage so that it can be taken back by the driver who delivered it.
- Please note, in case the delivery is rejected for no apparent reason listed in the documents, we reserve the right to withhold shipping expenses from your refund.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in denial of any claim or refund.
- We will not accept returns/refunds of the products damaged in transit if you have signed the shipping acceptance documents.
- Any manufacturing defects found after unpacking will be covered by our warranty. Photos of the defects should be taken immediately during the unpacking when you see them first time. All crates and packaging materials must be kept and used to repackage the product, ready for us to collect it.
Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
When ordering a back-ordered item with items currently in stock, we will wait for the back-ordered items to arrive and then ship it all together.
Most of the time, the back-ordered items are tandoors and therefore we can save you some money by shipping accessories and tandoors together since tandoor shipping is free. In other cases a customer service representative will contact you to discuss availability and shipment times
Alternatively, leave a comment in the ‘Order Notes’ box telling us how you wish all other items to be shipped, to avoid waiting to speak to a representative. You will still be contacted about your backorder, but other items will ship immediately.