!! VERY IMPORTANT: Please search "Luxury Tandoors" in your email to make sure our messages do not go to the spam folder !!
- Tracking information will be provided once your order leaves the warehouse. If you have any further questions or concerns please contact us
- We are receiving information from our customers that trucking companies are delaying delivery (even though their tracking information shows otherwise). They all state that there is a staff shortage and they are swamped as a result. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do... These companies are like UPS or FedEx but in the large freight delivery world.
- For delayed tandoor deliveries, we recommend calling them via a number provided on your tracking webpage (linked on our shipping notification sent to you via email) and setting an appointment at the same time.
- YRC: when you call select 'more options' and then 'specialist' to speak to a human being
- RoadRunner: follow the prompts when you call
- For small parcel delivery (all accessories), please be patient. USPS, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post are ALL experiencing delivery delays due to increased mail volume and some localized interruptions to delivery services. USPS is reporting some shipments are not being scanned which will result in the inaccurate tracking information. Some UPS parcels are being passed to USPS and therefore can also show inaccurate tracking information as a result.
- If you would like to know more, please watch this YouTube video - Why There are Now So Many Shortages (It's Not COVID)
Shipping and Delivery
We deliver anywhere in the US and Canada from our US warehouses!
Shipping and Delivery charges will be calculated at the time of checkout based on your address. Please contact us for shipping information to Hawaii or Alaska.
- Service is for curbside delivery only. Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway or an accessible location outside your home. This service does not include: set-up, assembly of items and/or removal of packaging materials or transport to final destination.
- Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Orders might not be processed on weekends or holidays.
- Most of our orders are delivered in 2 to 14 business days within continental US and Canada.
A tandoor is a heavy and bulky item and is shipped via LTL freight carriers. Therefore actual shipping time depends on a particular destination location as well as operating conditions.
Tandoor receiving instructions
- As soon as the transport company delivers the tandoor to your area, they will call you and make a delivery appointment.
- Your tandoor is an expensive product. Upon delivery please take your time to inspect ONLY packaging for visible damages before signing acceptance documents to avoid any misunderstandings. When you sign the acceptance document, you confirm that your delivery is received with the packaging intact.
- Please do NOT unpack the crate in front of the driver as they are not allowed to wait for you to do this (by their company policy).
- In case the delivery is rejected for no apparent reason mentioned in the delivery documents, we reserve the right to withhold shipping expenses from your refund.
- In the extremely rare case of any damage found please reject the delivery and note the following:
- А delivery driver should confirm the damage and add his/her signature on the document.
- The tandoor should not be unpacked so that it can be taken back by the driver who delivered it.
- We will not accept returns/refund claims for the products damaged in transit if you have signed the shipping acceptance documents.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in denial of any claim or refund.
- Any defects found after unpacking will be covered by our warranty. Photos of the defects should be taken immediately during the unpacking when you see them the first time. All crates and packaging materials must be kept and used to repackage the product, ready for us to collect it. You will not need to pay for the return shipment in this case.
Will the rest of my order be shipped if a product is on backorder?
When ordering a back-ordered item with items currently in stock, we will wait for the back-ordered items to arrive and then ship it all together.
Most of the time, the back-ordered items are tandoors and therefore we can save you some money by shipping accessories and tandoors together since tandoor shipping is free. In other cases a customer service representative will contact you to discuss availability and shipment times
Alternatively, leave a comment in the ‘Order Notes’ box telling us how you wish all other items to be shipped, to avoid waiting to speak to a representative. You will still be contacted about your backorder, but other items will ship immediately.